Bright Futures: A community organization's guide to promoting emotional wellness
This guide, which is geared toward community organizations that provide services to women, provides information on emotional wellness and tips and suggestions that organizations can use to promote wellness. The guide includes the following sections: (1) about women and emotional wellness, (2) tips to promote emotional wellness, (3) program ideas to promote emotional wellness, (4) when to host a wellness program or activity, (5) how to organize and evaluate a program or activity, and (6) resources.
- U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration, Office on Women's Health
- [Rockville, MD]: U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration, Office on Women's Health, 2007
- 35 pp.
- Communication, Community based services, Community health services, Community programs, Depression, Education, Evaluation, Health promotion, Mental health, Relationships, Research, Self concept, Self esteem, and Women's health
- Series Information
- Bright futures for women's health and wellness
- Originating Agency Type
- Target Audience
- Consumer and Professional