You searched for: Collection Historical Documents Remove constraint Collection: Historical Documents
51. Technical assistance to states developing comprehensive systems of care for children and their families: Contract one/year three-State selection briefing bookReport, English
Author: Clayton K, Hill I, 1994.
Keywords: Consultation, State grants, State MCH programs, Systems development, and Technical assistance
52. Social work and comprehensive health care: Proceedings of the 1971 annual meeting of medical social consultants in public health and health care programsProceedings/Minutes, English
Author: Archinard EB (Ed.), 1971.
Keywords: Comprehensive health care, Conferences, Consultants, and Social work
Author: McGrath FC, Owen R, 1975.
Keywords: Genetic counseling, Genetics, Professional education, Social work, and Surveys
Author: Gorman JF (Ed.), 1970, 1977 .
Keywords: Conference proceedings, Family planning, and Social workers
55. Summary of proceedings: The national genetics program for the 80's-A workshop on genetic educationProceedings/Minutes, English
Author: U.S. Bureau of Community Health Services, Office for Maternal and Child Health, Genetic Disease Services Branch, 1980.
Keywords: Genetics education
Author: Columbia University School of Social Work and Roosevelt Hospital Department of Social Work, 1979.
Keywords: Adolescent health, Groups, and Social work
57. Primary care assessment for the development of a comprehensive primary care system for all children: Consumer/client telephone surveyReport, English
Author: Johns Hopkins University, Child and Adolescent Health Policy Center, 1994.
Keywords: Child health, District of Columbia, Health surveys, and Primary care
Author: Ireys HT, 1980.
Keywords: Children with special health care needs and Health services
59. Child health systems primary care assessment: Preliminary analysis of District of Columbia surveyReport, English
Author: Johns Hopkins University, Child and Adolescent Health Policy Center, 1995.
Keywords: Child health, District of Columbia, Family physicians, Health status, Health surveys, Primary care, Statistics, and Urban population
60. The promotion of maternal and newborn health: Papers presented at the 1954 annual conference of the Milbank Memorial FundProceedings/Minutes, English
Author: Milbank Memorial Fund, 1955.
Keywords: Conference proceedings, Infant health, Maternal nutrition, and Nutrition