You searched for: Collection Historical Documents Remove constraint Collection: Historical Documents
11. Improving state services for culturally diverse populations: Focus on children with special health needs and their familiesBrochure/Pamphlet, English
Author: Nelkin VS, Evans J, Ferguson W, Kehoe N, McMorris J, Sakara M, Stevens R, 1990.
Keywords: Children with special health care needs, Cultural diversity, Culturally competent services, Families, Health services, Program development, and State programs
12. Developing a plan of action for the 1990s: Proceedings of the first national symposium for maternal and child healthProceedings/Minutes, English
Author: Association of State and Territorial Health Officials and Public Health Foundation, 1988.
Keywords: Child health, Maternal health, and Planning
Author: Sano E, 1972.
Keywords: Adolescent health programs, Child health programs, and Federal MCH programs
14. Partnership in health: Involving the community in planning social services for mothers and childrenProceedings/Minutes, English
Author: University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public Health, Public Health Social Work Program and U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Maternal and Child Health Service, 1970.
Keywords: Child health, Community health services, Community participation, Early intervention, Health care systems, Infant health, Lead poisoning, Maternal health, MCH nurses, MCH programs, Paraprofessional personnel, and Social workers
15. Evolving patterns for nursing in health care for mothers and children: The first Mutiregional Conference of Maternity and Infant Care and Children and Youth Project Nurses-Summary of proceedingsProceedings/Minutes, English
Author: New York Medical College, Graduate School of Nursing, Department of Maternity Nursing and Nursing Midwifery and U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, Regions I, II, III, and V, Maternal and Child Health Service, 1970.
Keywords: Conference proceedings, Health care delivery, MCH nurses, MCH programs, MCH services, Midwifery, Nursing education, Nursing services, and Obstetrical nursing
16. Health care delivery to meet the changing needs of the family: Proceedings of the 1977 Medical Social Consultants annual meetingProceedings/Minutes, English
Author: St. Denis GC, Doss L (Eds.), 1977.
Keywords: Conference proceedings, Federal MCH programs, and Health services delivery
17. Cross cultural issues: Impact on social work practice in health care: Conference proceedings, May 17, 1984Proceedings/Minutes, English
Author: Columbia University School of Social Work, 1984.
Keywords: Cultural diversity, Health services, and Social work
18. Council of Regional Networks for Genetic Services: Report of meeting held July 8, 9, 1985, Georgetown University, Washington, DCReport, English
Author: Amato RSS, 1985.
Keywords: Conference proceedings, Genetic services, and Regional genetics networks
Author: Rauch JB (Ed.), 1984.
Keywords: Genetics education
Author: Key GS (Ed.), 1971.
Keywords: Child abuse, Families, Health services, Program evaluation, and Social work