You searched for: Collection Historical Documents Remove constraint Collection: Historical Documents Date 1990s Remove constraint Date: 1990s
1. Improving state services for culturally diverse populations: Focus on children with special health needs and their familiesBrochure/Pamphlet, English
Author: Nelkin VS, Evans J, Ferguson W, Kehoe N, McMorris J, Sakara M, Stevens R, 1990.
Keywords: Children with special health care needs, Cultural diversity, Culturally competent services, Families, Health services, Program development, and State programs
Author: Carnegie Council on Adolescent Development, Task Force on Youth Development and Community Programs, 1992.
Keywords: Adolescents, Consultation, Program evaluation, and Youth development
Author: Garson H, Nachbar NE, 1997.
Keywords: Evaluation methods, Kansas, MCH programs, State health agencies, State MCH programs, and Systems development
Author: Farrow JA, 1991.
Keywords: Adolescent health, Adolescent parents, Adolescent pregnancy, Behavior, Children, Homeless persons, Injury prevention, Intervention, Model programs, Program development, Risk factors, and Women
5. The MCH block grant's systems development mandate and the state programs for children with special health needsReport, English
Author: U.S. Maternal and Child Health Bureau, Division of Children with Special Health Needs, Work Group on Systems Development, 1990.
Keywords: Social Security Act, State CSHCN programs, Systems development, and Title V
Author: University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health, Maternal and Child Health Program, 1995, 1977.
Keywords: Federal MCH programs and International programs
7. Review of the literature and measurement strategies related to key principles in development of systems of care for children and youthReport, English
Author: Grason H, Wigton A, 1995.
Keywords: Adolescent health, Bibliographies, Child health, Community based services, Culturally competent services, Data collection, Family centered services, Health care systems, Maternal and Child Health Bureau, Primary care, Service coordination, and Systems development
8. Technical assistance to states developing comprehensive systems of care for children and their families: Contract one/year three-State selection briefing bookReport, English
Author: Clayton K, Hill I, 1994.
Keywords: Consultation, State grants, State MCH programs, Systems development, and Technical assistance
9. Primary care assessment for the development of a comprehensive primary care system for all children: Consumer/client telephone surveyReport, English
Author: Johns Hopkins University, Child and Adolescent Health Policy Center, 1994.
Keywords: Child health, District of Columbia, Health surveys, and Primary care
10. Child health systems primary care assessment: Preliminary analysis of District of Columbia surveyReport, English
Author: Johns Hopkins University, Child and Adolescent Health Policy Center, 1995.
Keywords: Child health, District of Columbia, Family physicians, Health status, Health surveys, Primary care, Statistics, and Urban population