You searched for: Collection Children's Bureau Remove constraint Collection: Children's Bureau Document Type Proceedings/Minutes Remove constraint Document Type: Proceedings/Minutes
1. Phenylketonuria and allied metabolic diseases: Proceedings of a conference held at Washington, D.C. April 6-8, 1966Proceedings/Minutes, English
Author: Anderson JA, Swaiman KF (Eds.), 1967, 1969 .
Keywords: Metabolic diseases and Phenylketonuria
2. Proceedings of the White House Conference on Children in a Democracy, including the general report adopted by the conferenceProceedings/Minutes, English
Author: U.S. Children's Bureau, 1940.
Keywords: Child mortality, Children, Conference proceedings, Educational attainment, and Family characteristics
3. Changing Perspectives in the Contemporary Health Scene: Proceedings of the 1969 annual meeting of Medical Social Consultants in Public Health and Health Care ProgramsProceedings/Minutes, English
Author: Unknown, 1969.
Keywords: Conferences, Public health, and Social work
Author: University of Alabama Medical Center, 1967.
Keywords: Biochemical genetics, Cleft lip, Cleft palate, Conferences, Cytogenetics, Dental caries, Disease, Epidemiology, Ethnic factors, Genetics, Iceland, Mental retardation, and Metabolic diseases
5. Proceedings of: International Conference on Inborn Errors of Metabolism, May 30-June 3, 1966, Dubrovnik, YugoslaviaProceedings/Minutes, English
Author: U.S. Children's Bureau, 1967.
Keywords: Conferences, Congenital abnormalities, Diet therapy, Hyperphenylalaninemia, Laboratory techniques, Maryland, Metabolic diseases, Phenylketonuria, and Screening tests
Author: Arthur Parmalee, Sr., Child Development Institute (7th: 1962: Los Angeles, California), 1964.
Keywords: Children with developmental disabilities, Conferences, Diagnosis, Downs syndrome, Galactosemia, Mental retardation, Neurologists, and Vision disorders
Author: White House Conference on Children in a Democracy, 1940.
Keywords: Child advocacy, Children, and Conferences
8. Official report of proceedings before the Children's Bureau of the Department of Labor in the matter of Conference on Crippled Children's ServiceProceedings/Minutes, English
Author: U.S. Children's Bureau, 1938.
Keywords: Child health services, Children with developmental disabilities, Children with special health care needs, Conference proceedings, Social Security Act, and State MCH programs